Registration is now open for the 2019 Preparedness Summit! Save $100 by registering before Feb. 8, 2019. The summit will take place March 26-29 at America’s Center Convention Complex (St. Louis Convention Center) in St. Louis, Mo. This year’s theme is “Preparedness Summit 2019: The Evolving Threat Environment.”
Participating in the 2019 Preparedness Summit is an investment in your agency and community because it’s an opportunity to:
- Interact with leaders in the industry to expand your professional network and raise your profile in the public health preparedness space;
- Share your agency’s best practices and expertise with colleagues from the healthcare and emergency management and public health preparedness fields to contribute to the advancement of our nation’s health security;
- Build partnerships with these life-saving industries to strengthen your agency’s capacity in the face of emerging threats;
- Advance your creative-thinking skillset to find new ways to prepare for, respond to, and recovery from threats like pandemic diseases, the opioid crisis, active shooter emergencies, and cybersecurity threats;
- Participate in interactive training and take away innovative solutions and practical strategies to meet the requirements of the evolving threat environment.