Today is the last day to register for the 2018 Preparedness Summit early bird registration. This year’s summit will take place at the Hyatt Regency in Atlanta, Ga., April 17-20, 2018. The theme is: Strengthening National Health Security: Mastering Ordinary Responses, Building Resilience for Extraordinary Events.” Register today to save $100!
Register for the summit to attend workshops such as:
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong? A Tabletop Exercise Simulating Issues Encountered during Local Shelter Operations
- Enhancing Public Health Cybersecurity Preparedness: Creating a Discussion Guide to Identify Issues, Strengths, and Weaknesses Associated with Response Capabilities
- WASH Emergency Preparedness
- Right of Boom: Learn New York City’s Evidence-Based Way to Manage Any Public Health Emergency
- Water Treatment Plant Tour
Learn more about this year’s sessions by visiting the Preparedness Summit website.
The Preparedness Summit is the first and longest running national conference on public health preparedness. Since its beginning in 2006, the National Association of County and City Health Officials (NACCHO) has taken a leadership role in convening a wide array of partners to participate in the Summit; presenting new research findings, sharing tools and resources, and providing a variety of opportunities for attendees to learn how to implement model practices that enhance the nation’s capabilities to prepare for, respond to, and recover from disasters and other emergencies.