The 2014 Preparedness Summit begins Tuesday, April 1 in Atlanta! Can’t make it to the Summit but want to stay updated on what’s happening? There are a number of ways you can follow the discussion and highlights from this year’s event:
- Join the conversation on Twitter by following @prepsummit and the conference hashtag #PS14;
- Visit the Storify page on the Summit website for daily blog posts, video, photos, and social media updates;
- Read posts featuring Summit speakers from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation’s New Public Health blog;
- Watch videocasts from the Summit on MedicCast TV; and
- After the Summit, keep an eye on NACCHO’s Live Learning Center for recordings of sessions.
Want to learn more about the range of topics at the Summit? View in-depth interviews with LHD staff who will present: “All Hazards Planning for Public Health Emergency Response“; “Leveraging Partnerships between Public Health and Pharmacies“; “Long Term Planning for Climate Change“; and “Meeting the Access and Functional Needs of At-Risk Individuals.”