The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is seeking public comment on several newly released drafts of supplemental guidance documents for the National Incident Management System (NIMS). These documents are designed to strengthen the resource management component of NIMS. Click here to access each draft document and its dedicated feedback form.
In order to submit comments, FEMA requests that individuals complete the feedback form and send it to FEMA-NIMS@fema.dhs.gov by June 9 at 5:00 pm ET. FEMA is also hosting seven sessions of an informational webinar during which staff will provide a detailed overview of each draft document and answer any questions about providing feedback. To register, please click one of the following webinar sessions:
- Webinar 1: Wednesday, May 17, 11:30 am ET
- Webinar 2: Thursday, May 18, 6:00 pm ET
- Webinar 3: Monday, May 22, 11:00 am ET
- Webinar 4: Tuesday, May 23, 12:00 pm ET
- Webinar 5: Wednesday, May 24, 1:00 pm ET
- Webinar 6: Tuesday, May 30, 12:00 pm ET
- Webinar 7: Wednesday, May 31, 4:00 pm ET
Please direct any questions and/or other inquiries to FEMA’s Intergovernmental Affairs Division at (202) 646-3444 or email@example.com.