- This event has passed.
CDC Webinar: MCM ORR Process and Tool Demonstration Series – Part 3
July 15, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
CDC’s Division of State and Local Readiness will present the third webinar in a three-part series to introduce participants to CDC’s new Medical Countermeasure Operational Readiness Review (MCM ORR) process; demonstrate the new MCM ORR SharePoint data collection tool; and take a close look at each element within the tool that support the capabilities needed to respond to an incident or exercise requiring distribution and dispensing of medical countermeasures. This webinar will focus on MCM ORR Site Visit Protocols, Reporting, and the SharePoint Site.
Webinar Access Information:
– To join the Microsoft® Live Meeting log onto https://www.mymeetings.com/nc/join/
– Conference number: RW3216758
– Audience passcode: 1854806
– To listen to the audio portion, dial 1-800-857-5553 and enter participant passcode 1854806 (limited to the first 250).
– Continuing education (CE) is available for a variety of professions. Go to http://www2a.cdc.gov/tceonline to register and obtain CE units.
– This program is a designated event for pharmacists to receive 1.0 contact hours in pharmacy education, Universal Activity Number 0387-0000-14-081-H04-P.
– CDC is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
– For more information on the Second Wednesday Webinars, contact email@example.com
– Topics every month will be announced in the DSLR Friday Update