On Friday, October 23, the CDC released the Budget Period 4 (BP4) Medical Countermeasure Operational Readiness Review (MCM ORR) Portfolio and the BP4 Implementation Fact Sheet. The MCM ORR Portfolio includes the following documents*:
- BP4 Reference Guide
- MCM ORR PDF fillable tool
- MCM ORR Guidance
- Jurisdictional Data Sheet (JDS)
- MCM ORR Preparation Guide
- MCM ORR Users’ Manual: contains additional guidance for submitting the MCM ORR on the CDC Join website
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for completing the MCM ORR
- MCM ORR Report Narrative Template: displays the report language that will be provided to states and locals after their MCM ORRs have been scored and evaluated
- MCM ORR Implementation Fact Sheet: contains an overview of the BP4 MCM ORR roll-out and high level information about completing the ORR, reporting, accessing documents, and FAQs
*Previously unreleased documents are italicized.
All of the above documents contained in the MCM ORR Portfolio can be found on CDC Join.