NACCHO will host the webinar, “Improved Planning for Vulnerable Populations through the Use of Closed PODs” to explore how local health departments from St Paul- Ramsey County, MN, and Oakland County, MI, utilize closed Points of Dispensing to improve emergency planning for vulnerable populations. Participants will also have the opportunity to hear about new resources and tools developed by NACCHO’s Health and Disability team.
- Sheri Fox, MS, RN, MnCEM, Emergency Preparedness, Mass Dispensing Coordinator, St Paul- Ramsey County, MN, Public Health
- Heather Blair, PEM, MS, Emergency Preparedness Coordinator, Oakland County, MI, Health Division
- Lindsay Javit, BA, Oakland County, MI Health Division, Emergency Preparedness, Public Health Educator
- Kendall Leser, PhD candidate at The Ohio State University’s College of Public Health, NACCHO Health and Disability Fellow
- J.P. Mahoehney, MPH candidate at the University of Minnesota, NACCHO Health and Disability Fellow
- Anuradha Jetty, recent MPH graduate from George Mason University, NACCHO Health and Disability Fellow
This webinar is part of NACCHO’s 2014 Summer Preparedness Webinar Series. Learn more about the webinar series and see upcoming webinars.