- This event has passed.
Webinar: Healthcare Coalitions–Governance and Sustainability
September 4, 2014 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR), Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO), and the National Association of County & City Health Officials (NACCHO) invite you to participate in a webinar on September 4, 2014 from 3:00-5:00pm Eastern to discuss how healthcare coalitions nationally are setting up their operational governance models. Representatives that use varying governance models will provide detailed information on the formation of their coalitions, including key decision points and foundational documents, and highlight practices that have helped move the coalition toward long-term sustainability. The webinar will be moderated by Bobby Courtney, MPH, JD, Interim Chief Executive Officer for The MESH Coalition, an innovative non-profit, public-private coalition that enables healthcare providers to respond effectively to emergency events, and remain viable through recovery.
- Kevin M. McCulley, Healthcare Preparedness Program Manager, Bureau of EMS and Preparedness, Utah Department of Health
- Ray Apodaca, Team Lead, Healthcare Preparedness Program, Health Care Systems Branch, Texas Department of State Health Services
- Mary Russell, EdD, MSN, RN, CEN, Emergency Services Department, Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Palm Beach County, Florida
- Onora Lien, MA, Executive Director, Northwest Healthcare Response Network, Seattle and King County
- Linda Scott, RN, BSN, MA, Hospital Preparedness Section Manager, Michigan Department of Community Health
- Jay Taylor, Acting Director, Bureau of Public Health Preparedness, Pennsylvania Department of Health